What are your false eyelashes made of?
- All of our lashes are made of 100% mink fur. We use only the finest, naturally black mink hairs which is always sanitized and sterilized. They are hypoallergenic; they do not go through the chemical processing that synthetic lashes require. They do not contain dyes which may be harmful to some people. They are not only beautiful, they are also safe to use.
How many times can you reuse a pair of mink false eyelashes?
- Our lashes are made to last up to 25 uses!
Is eyelash adhesive/glue included with the lashes?
- Eyelash adhesive is not included, however, we sell and recommend eyelash adhesive separately on our website.
What is the difference between 3D, 5D, & 6D mink lashes?
- The biggest difference are the demesions. A 3D lash has 3 single lashes to every 1 lash ( 3 to 1 ratio per lash). For 5D lashes it will be 5 individual lashes to 1 lash (5 to 1 ratio per lash) and so on for 6D lashes!
- 3D lashes provide a very natural looking eyelash. They are made by placing individual lash hairs with different curls in various directions. This makes them look more natural and harder to distinguish from your own natural lashes.
- You will notice that our 5D and 6D lashes are fluffier and wispier than our 3D lashes, this is because hairs with different curls (B,C,D,J...) are combined to create the 5D/6D effect.